Project 19 - A Short-film / Documentary Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
Project 19 is a Shortfilm / Documentary Competition by the Asia Content Business Summit ( ACBS ) who are in search for original creative contents relating to the current Covid-19 Pandemic. As a Member of the ACBS, Digital Content Connection ( DCC )has been appointed as the official Malaysian representative to compile all the pontential contents to conduct a preliminary evaluation. Qualified contents will be submitted to ACBS for the final selection.
The most innovative, original and creative submissions will represent Malaysia at an international event in Hong Kong at the Hong Kong Film Art 2021.
Trophy + Air tickets to Hong Kong + 2 night hotel accommodation (HK winners will be awarded with HK$5000 instead) (depending on the pandemic situation, the air tickets an hotel accommodation may change)
- Both video or documentary submitted should not be more than 5 minutes.
- Note: In case you have a very good video that is slightly longer than 5 minutes, we can exceptionally consider.
- 19 videos / documentaries will be short-listed for posting on the ACBS Youtube channel.
- A panel of judges will give marks to each of the 19 short-listed videos/documentaries.
- The public are encouraged to vote for the best videos.
- Marks will be added to the marks given to the videos/documentaries by the judges in accordance with the number of “Likes” they have got.
- The top 3 videos/documentaries will be given awards.
Terms and Conditions for partcipants:
- If the work submitted is not related to this activity, or contains content that is defamatory, illegal, indecent, disturbing, inciting, abusive, offensive, invasive of privacy, race, religion, gender discriminatory or obscene in nature, ACBS has the sole discretion to delete the work and qualifications of participants without prior notification to the relevant participants.
- Participants represent and warrant that all information provided is true, correct, does not involve information from any unauthorized third party and the content of the competition entry that the participant has submitted is his/her original work. Entries that violate this section will be deemed ineligible. If any fraudulent account, plug-in program, participation via illegal channels or the use of any program to interrupt or control participation is found, ACBS has the right to delete the participants’ entry, and disqualify them without prior notice.
- Participants should confirm and ensure that all contents, including music, in the video submitted are clear of all intellectual property rights. If any part of the content is in breach of intellectual property rights, ACBS will not be responsible for consequences of the breach.
- By entering into the competition, the participant grants ACBS all rights, permission and authority to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, communicate and distribute the contents of the competition entry in any form, media, or technology now known or hereinafter invented throughout the world in perpetuity, and in such manner for such lawful purposes deemed appropriate by ACBS.
- Person participating in this activity agree with and accept the terms and conditions. ACBS has the right to cancel the qualification of any participant in winning the prize, if they have violated these conditions, and reserves the right to pursue legal action.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. Upon collection of prizes, ACBS will not compensate for any lost, damaged or stolen prizes.
- ACBS reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.